We have been residential lettings specialists for over 20 years and have vast knowledge of what our tenants needs and demands are. We work hard to provide the very best customer care for all our tenants, even during the difficult times which happen from time to time with property. With a dedicated 24 Hour phone service for out of hours emergencies, you are just a call away from award winning customer service. For protection, all our contracts have been scrutinised by independent property lawyers, your deposit is protected by the government scheme DPS, meaning only lawful deductions are only ever made. Client money protection is in place so it doesn’t matter what happens to you local Belvoir office, your money is always safe. We always have a wonderful selection of properties on our books, so your new home is just a few clicks away!
- Initial Fees Relating to a Tenant Renting a Property – Application/Referencing Fees £240 per person/guarantor.
- Property holding fee (if the tenancy proceeds, this fee will be used towards your deposit)
- Move in £150 for 1 person or £175 for more than 1. Room move in fee £60
- Move out £114
- Company Let £400
- Pet Fee (per pet) £120
- TT Contract Renewal 6/12 mths £150
- Late Payment Fee £36
- Early Release Fee (up to) 1 Months rent plus vat (times rent by 1.2 for inc vat)
- Cash Handling Fee (over £500) £30.
- Onward references £30
- Room reference £60 and Room Move In Fee £24
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements £25.0
- Duplicate Inventories £35.00
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if emailed) £18.00
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders £40.00
- Non cancellation of standing order charge £35.00
- Late payment of rent charge £36.00
- Breach of Tenancy Letter £25.00.
All above charges are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
For your protection, all client money is protected and insured via membership of NALS. Independent redress provided by The Property Ombudsman.