Is now a good time to buy to let?
There is no doubt that with the recent reform of the Private Rented Sector, landlords face new challenges in their investment strategy.
There was a time where a landlord could enjoy a regular monthly income as well as a healthy capital growth. Much of their costs could be offset against their income tax or profit.
Today, legislation means that much of the monthly benefits are being squeezed and the main benefit now is more about the steady long term capital growth.
Property investment now is perfect for a retirement plan and a suitable alternative to other pension plans.
You can now transfer your pension into buy to let and many have seen this to return better yields than leaving the pension pot where it was.
We have clients from 1 property to huge portfolios so we are experienced in assisting landlords increasing their portfolio inline with their investment strategy.
What services do we offer?
Some of the services we can offer you:
- Sourcing suitable properties to purchase for buy to let
- Arranging finance to maximise your purchasing needs
- Advising on what to do with a property to meet the needs of local tenants
- We can introduce you to wealth management specialists
- We can calculate yields on your existing portfolio and can advise which you should keep and which you should dispose of
- Advise you on mixed portfolios of residential and commercial property
- Discuss with you the pros and cons of buying to let commercial property
- Introduce you to buy to let conveyancing solicitors
- Introduce you to buy to let accountants
- Find tenants for your existing and/or new properties
- Manage your portfolio, regardless of how large (or small!)
Why not sign up to our Buy To Let Property Club?
If you would like to get buy to let properties in Andover and surrounding areas, with at least a 5% yield, straight into your inbox, this club is perfect for you. Don’t worry, we wont share your information with any third party without your consent.