As a landlord, one of your biggest and inevitable concerns is your tenant(s) don’t pay their rent.
Here at Belvoir, we want to remove that concern for you with an option product called Landlords Rent Guarantee.
When tenants can’t or won’t pay, you are protected, not only from rent arrears but also from any tenancy breach.
How much is Rent Guarantee Cover?
The cost of this product is: £24 per calendar month inc VAT
What does our Rent Guarantee Cover?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy
- Agreement, for up to 15 months or until vacant possession is obtained, whichever is the soonest
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £100,000 and total monthly rent of £2,500 per month
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired notices seeking possession
- Court attendance included as part of the service
- Cover available annually or monthly
- Cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references)
Peace of mind for Landlords
Relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected and that you will not be out of pocket.
Our obligation to you is that in the event that there are any defaults in the payment of the Rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay Rent monthly in arrears, as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, for up to 15 months or until possession is obtained, whichever is the soonest.
Payments will be made subject to any deductions agreed in the agency agreement. Deductions will also be made for any outstanding charges due from you.
In the event of payments being made under this guarantee, all of your rights as Landlord to recover such sums shall be subrogated to the Agent or their insurer in order to affect recovery of sums paid (in the name of the Landlord if necessary or expedient). By choosing this service you confirm and agree to the same. Recovery of rents paid out shall be at our sole discretion.
Should you receive any funds from any Tenant(s)/ Guarantor(s) after any date of default which results in us having to pay any monies to you under the terms of this guarantee, you shall immediately notify us of such receipt and shall forward such funds to us immediately on receipt.
*Terms and conditions apply