The safety of our staff, customers and anyone we engage with during the course of our business remains our first priority and we therefore ask that strict procedures are followed, the main points of which are listed below. For full details of the official government guidelines click here.
Procedures for Viewings
- We will continue to offer virtual and/or video viewings in the first instance wherever possible. Physical viewings can then be arranged once you know that you are seriously interested in the property.
- Please make your own way to the property – we are unable to offer transport – and try to avoid public transport.
- Physical viewings must be limited to a maximum of two people from the same household.
- Prior to the viewing you will be asked by the agent to confirm that your household members are not showing signs of having the virus.
- Social distancing rules apply so please remain two metres away from the agent at all times.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes and wash your hands before you enter the property with your own hand sanitiser, that you wear a mask and gloves if possible and not to touch anything whilst in the property.
- If the property is occupied, the occupier will leave all internal doors open and vacate the property.
More information about how coronavirus is effecting our estate and letting agency, click here
Please note that while some members of staff will be returning to our branches, for the safety of all please do not visit us there until further notice. We continue to be available via telephone or email.
We really appreciate your patience and understanding at this time as we adapt to these new ways of working and rest assured we remain, as ever, fully committed to helping you with your move.
If you have any questions please do get in touch.