Join our team of Property Professionals
Property Maintenance Coordinator
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
We are excited to announce a new and exciting JOB OPPORTUNITY here in our Andover office. We are looking for a Property Management Administrator to join our busy team of Property Professionals.
Property Management Administrator
You would have good organisation and time management skills whilst becoming a key member of an established team.
You would be overseeing and participating in all aspects of the property management process.
Your job role will include (but not limited to):
- Client liaising,
- Organising ‘check-in’ inventories
- Deposit resolution,
- Property inspection visits,
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- You may also be required to assist in property viewings and general lettings enquiries
Previous experience working in property management and technical property management knowledge would be an advantage. However full training and professional development will be provided.
- Ability to problem solve and have good attention to detail.
- Understanding of Property Management Legislation (Training will be provided)
- Must be computer literate, able to use MS Word, Outlook and Excel as a minimum
- Full UK clean driving license (use of own car may be required if you do not meet our car insurance minimum criteria).
If you would like to joins Andover’s leading estate agent, please complete the form below